If you’ve ever asked yourself one of these questions, this workshop is for you.
You’ve probably already installed some scripts yourself. Chances are you got some scripts working, but got stuck along the way when installing others. You sort of got an idea of what was going on, but wasn’t able to fix the issue or change the script to your exact needs.
But, what if you could? What if you knew exactly what is going on when you run your scripts, and know how to fix them when error messages pop up? You could be saving tons of hours and buckets of coins with all these publicly available scripts – right after this workshop!
Here’s what we will cover:
- Google Ads Scripts concepts
- Reporting API
- Google Sheets
- editing and debugging scripts
- Error logs
- Most common mistakes
- Grammar & syntax
This workshop is for you if
- You want to automate some of the tedious Google Ads management tasks that just takeforever
- You want scripts to alert you when something goes wrong in your account
- You are eager to learn a new skill that will give you superpowers
This workshop if NOT for you if
- You have less than 1 year experience in managing Google Ads
- You don’t know about the benefits of Google Ads Scripts
- You’ve never installed a Google Ads Script before
- You want to learn how to write complete new scripts from scratch (we don’t have time forthat)
Who is Nils Rooijmans?
Nils is a Dutch PPC specialist with a background in artificial intelligence and computer programming. He currently runs a remote PPC agency where he applies his automation skills to manage Google Ads accounts for his clients. He’s also a teacher for other PPC professionals, and has been teaching Google Ads scripting skills since 2015. Nils loves to share his knowledge as a speaker at international PPC events and as a blogger.
Sicher dir deinen Workshopplatz rechtzeitig. Die Teilnehmerzahl ist limitiert!