SMX Munich 2017
Thanks for attending SMX Munich 2017.
We can’t wait to see you again in 2018.
Save the dates: March 20-21, 2018
Search Marketing Expo Munich 2017
Europe´s leading conference for SEO, PPC and Online Marketing is back!
Wizard of Moz
Founder & Director of Digital Strategy
Advanced Performance Lead
WHAT FORMER ATTENDEES HAVE TO SAY
- “I think this is one of the best search marketing conferences in the world.” – Rand Fishkin, Moz
- “It has been a wonderful experience!” – Jordan Koene, Searchmetrics
- “SMX Munich is not only the SMX flagship in Europe, but also a valid alternative for US events.” Marcus Tandler, OnPage.org
- “SMX is the best address for topics such as SEO/SEM!“ – Vaceslav Klassen, Rohde & Schwarz
- Free entry for SMX participants
- Access for corporate online marketers only
- Networking with your peers
- Clear focus on international online marketing optimisation
- Top international speakers
- Tactics, strategies, case-studies for your international success
- 6 parallel tracks
- 60+ sessions on hot topics, success stories and strategies in SEO, SEA, PPC, Social Media and Online Marketing.
- New in 2015: SMX Future Track
- Third edition of the German Search Marketing Award
- Honours outstanding achievements in the categories SEO, SEA and online marketing personality
- Limited seats
- Award ceremony incl. reception, snacks and drinks
- The SEMY ticket includes the SMX After Dark Party
- Work the Network
- Advanced AdWords Workshop with Brad Geddes
- Hands-On SEO Workshop with Marcus Tandler aka mediadonis
- Google Analytics & Search engine marketing Workshop with Alexander Holl
- Mobile SEO & User Experience Workshop with André Goldmann
- Workshop „Onlinethinking“ with Karl Kratz
- Linkbuilding Workshop sponsored by Link Research Tools
What former attendees have to say
I think this is one of the best search marketing conferences in the world.
It has been a wonderful experience!
SMX Munich is not only the SMX flagship in Europe, but also a valid alternative for US events.
SMX is the best address for topics such as SEO/SEM!