Jenna Tiffany’s session on Email Marketing was on of the best rated sessions at SMX Munich 2019. This is why we have decided to bring her back for a full day of in-depth training on how to effectively use this channel that achieves the highest ROI in marketing and will remain to do so in the foreseeable future. Here is what we will cover in this hands-on, interactive workshop:
What is a „good“ Email Marketing strategy?
- Clarifying what a proper strategy is and isn’t.
- Identifying why the right strategy is so important & the risk of not having one – this is majorly important to get internal approval and funding
- Understanding how to set effective objectives & methods to use to do so
- How to identify if an objective is the right one for email and for a business.
- An essential first step when establishing an email marketing strategy.
- Two key models will be shared and attendees will be split into groups to complete this as if they were their customer.
Strategy and tactics
- The difference between strategy & tactics and what that looks like for email marketing.
- This will include identifying if a strategy has been set or if there is too much tactical focus
Actions and control
- Executing, controlling, and evaluating the email strategy.
- How to determine the right metrics to measure and why.
Jenna will also share tools, dashboards and example templates shared with everyone during the workshop and after the workshop to keep also.
Who is Jenna Tiffany?
Jenna Tiffany has been recognised in 2019 as one of the top 100 female marketers in the
world. Jenna is the Founder & Strategy Director at Let’sTalk Strategy providing strategic consultancy services across the digital marketing mix. Jenna is a Chartered Marketer and awarded Fellow of the IDM with over ten years’ marketing experience. Jenna has consulted with brands such as Shell, Hilton and World Duty Free to name a few on email marketing strategy.
Jenna is an elected member of the prestigious DMA UK Email Marketing Council, the Chair of the Email Best Practice hub shaping the industry’s best practice and involved in developing the latest research. Jenna is also a marketing tutor teaching CIM courses as well as a competent public speaker and publisher, speaking regularly at hundreds of marketing events across the world. Jenna regularly gets interviewed for her thoughts on the latest trends regularly contributing to Only Influencers email marketing blog and authored Smart Insights Quick Win Guide: Designing an email welcome journey.