This one-day workshop focusses on technical SEO at the highest level as well as the discussion of current SEO trends and changes.
- Crawling & indexation: best practices for controlling web crawlers
- Robots.txt & robots meta tags
- Canonical tags
- X-robots header
- Crawler control tips & tricks (PRG, etc.)
- Log file, crawlability & crawl gap analysis / auditing
- Which pages should be included in the Google index and why?
- Crawlability is not the same as indexing: solutions to the dilemma
- HTTP response codes – obstacles & facts worth knowing
- 3XX: redirects (incl. maintenance, redirect chains, domain migrations)
- 4XX + 5XX: proper handling of error codes (incl. retry-after, 404 vs 410, etc.)
- What else is there and what can I use it for?
- Internal linking
- Best practices & strategies
- Identify weak spots and opportunities
- Link control & link hubs
- Pagination done right
- Welcome to the “Mobile First Index ” – what do I need to know?
- Speed, speed, speed
- Basic things that everyone should do, but only a few people are aware of
- Performance Optimisation Best Practices (Critical Rendering Path, etc)
- Site speed “2.0“ – HTTP/2 and other new performance optimisation strategies
- Hreflang / geo setups
- Multi-domain setups
- Latest updates discussion
- In-house SEOs with more than two years of experience who want to take their SEO knowledge to the next level
- SEOs who have been working in agencies for at least two years and would like to deepen their SEO knowledge
SEO beginners with less than two years of experience might eventually have problems following us. Of course, everyone is most welcome to join us. However, please be aware that we will try and get through a lot so that we will have a tight schedule that day. Unfortunately, there will not be enough time to explain basics.
The workshop places are limited – secure your space now!